Special Education Professional Advocacy Mastermind Group – THURSDAY at 7:00 p.m./CST
12-week intensive special education advocacy training, coaching, and mentoring group with Karen Mayer Cunningham, Special Education Boss™, and the other amazing group members.
This Mastermind Group is for Advocates that sit at the 504/IEP table.
- Once a week on THURSDAYS at 7:00 p.m./CST live Professional Advocacy Mastermind meetings (via Zoom) with Karen Mayer Cunningham and other members of the mastermind group. (approximately 2 hrs; meetings will be recorded and available on the course/training platform) (First Session is June 9, 2002)
- Each participant will have limited direct access to Karen as needed during the 12-week period to answer and assist them with their Professional Advocacy business/clients.
- ACTIVELY Participate and Collaborate with like-minded professional advocates that are focused on successful student outcomes and getting it for the child.
- Participants will have access to the recordings and resources that are discussed during the Mastermind Group for one month after completion of their Mastermind group.
- To serve the group at its highest, the group’s size will be small and will be capped. Once the limit has been reached registration will be closed
- Participants will be required to complete an assessment at the end of the Mastermind session to receive a Certificate of Completion
- By submitting payment, each participant agrees to complete an NDA as well as abide by all rules and code of conduct established by Special Education Academy™|Special Education Boss™.
- All participants agree to hold Karen Mayer Cunningham/ Special Education Boss, Special Education Academy, and its team, harmless from any litigation, resulting from meetings, consulting, and recommendations.
- Registration is non-refundable; may be transferable, determined on a case by case basis