Special Education Academy™ Professional Advocacy Group Mastermind – Payment Plan with 3 Installments
- 3 monthly payments of $875.00 per month (total investment: $2,625.00)
5-week Intensive Special Education Professional Advocacy training, coaching, and mentoring group with Karen Mayer Cunningham, Special Education Boss™, and other amazing group members.
This Mastermind Group is for Advocates that want, will, or currently sit at the 504/IEP table.
- This Session starts … October 13, 2022 (Thursday) at 8:00 p.m./CST
- The group will meet TWICE A WEEK (Thursday & Monday) for 5 weeks, LIVE via ZOOM with Karen Mayer Cunningham and other members of the mastermind group. (approximately 2 hrs; meetings will be recorded and available on the course/training platform for 10 weeks)
- Each participant will have limited direct access to Karen as needed during the Mastermind to answer and assist them with their Professional Advocacy business/clients.
- You will ACTIVELY Participate and Collaborate with like-minded professional advocates that are focused on successful student outcomes and getting it right for the child.
- Participants will have access to the recordings and resources that are discussed during the Mastermind Group for one month after completion of their Mastermind group.
- To serve the group at its highest, the group’s size will be small and will be capped. Once the limit has been reached registration will be closed
- Participants will be required to complete an assessment at the end of the Mastermind session to receive a Certificate of Completion
- By submitting payment, each participant agrees to complete an NDA as well as abide by all rules and code of conduct established by Special Education Academy™|Special Education Boss™.
- All participants agree to hold Karen Mayer Cunningham/ Special Education Boss, Special Education Academy, and its team, harmless from any litigation, resulting from meetings, consulting, and recommendations.
- Registration is non-refundable; may be transferable, determined on a case-by-case basis
- This is the LAST Mastermind of the year. If you have been “waiting until the next session” this is the LAST chance this year!