Elevate Your Special Education Advocacy with Personalized Mentorship
Embark on a transformative 6-week journey with Karen Mayer Cunningham, Advocate, Special Education Boss, and the leading voice in special education advocacy.
We are excited to offer you a convenient automatic payment plan to make your advocacy journey with us more accessible.
Initial Payment and Automatic Payment Authorization: By submitting your initial payment, you are not only securing your enrollment in 1:1 Private Mastermind but also agreeing to our automatic payment plan. This plan requires the completion of the remaining course fee through scheduled automatic payments.
Payment Schedule: Your payment plan consists of 3 installments, each amounting to $1750 each (total: $5250) . The first payment has been made upon your initial enrollment. Subsequent payments will be automatically charged to your payment method on file on the following dates you made your initially payment.
Commitment to Complete Payments: Enrolling in this payment plan is a commitment to fulfill the total course fee. Your initial payment signifies your agreement to allow Special Education Academy to automatically charge the remaining installments to your provided payment method on the scheduled dates.
Maintaining a Valid Payment Method: It is your responsibility to ensure that a valid payment method is maintained on file and that there are sufficient funds available on each due date. Failure to complete these payments, as per the schedule, may result in suspension of course access, as well as whatever action necessary to collect the outstanding balance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Due to the nature of the course, refunds are not offered but rescheduling and/or credit to be used towards other services is available. If rescheduling or credit is required please send written notice to email@example.com.
What To Expect:
- Once a week live Professional Advocacy Mastermind meetings (via Zoom) with Karen Mayer Cunningham at an agreed mutual time (approximately 2 hrs; meetings will be recorded and available on the course/training platform)
- Direct access via email and limited text access to Karen as needed during the 6-week period to answer and assist them with their Professional Advocacy business/clients.
- When available, access to the recordings and resources that are discussed during your private sessions.
- An assessment at the end of the Mastermind session is required to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Prerequisite: Must have attended and completed a 2-Day In-Person Special Education Academy Advocate Intensive Training prior to enrolling in the Mastermind.
- By submitting payment, you agree to complete an NDA as well as abide by all rules and code of conduct established by Special Education Academy™| Special Education Boss™.
- You agree to hold Karen Mayer Cunningham/ Special Education Boss, Special Education Academy, and its team, harmless from any litigation, resulting from meetings, consulting, and/or recommendations.
- There are no guaranteed outcomes as it relates to building your business and/or retention.
- Registration is non-refundable; may be transferable, determined on a case-by-case basis
We are here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your payment plan, please feel free to reach out to us.
Once again, thank you for choosing 1:1 Private Mastermind for Professional Advocates We look forward to being a part of your educational journey.
©2023 – 2024 Special Education Academy | Special Education Boss ™ | Karen Mayer Cunningham | All Rights Reserved