1:1 Private MASTERMIND
6 – week PRIVATE MASTERMIND with Karen Mayer Cunningham, Special Education Boss™
1:1 Private Mastermind is for Professional Advocates that do not want to participate in a group Mastermind or are wanting to fast track their Professional Advocacy efforts.
- Once a week live Professional Advocacy Mastermind meetings (via Zoom) with Karen Mayer Cunningham at an agreed mutual time (approximately 2 hrs; meetings will be recorded and available on the course/training platform)
- Participants will have limited direct access to Karen as needed during the 6-week period to answer and assist them with their Professional Advocacy business/clients.
- Participants will have access to the recordings and resources that are discussed during the Mastermind Group for one month after completion of their Mastermind group.
- Participants will be required to complete an assessment at the end of the Mastermind session to receive a Certificate of Completion
- By submitting payment, each participant agrees to complete an NDA as well as abide by all rules and code of conduct established by Special Education Academy™|Special Education Boss™.
- All participants agree to hold Karen Mayer Cunningham/ Special Education Boss, Special Education Academy, and its team, harmless from any litigation, resulting from meetings, consulting, and/or recommendations.
- There are no guaranteed outcomes as it relates to building your business and/or retention.
- Registration is non-refundable; may be transferable, determined on a case by case basis